This was in great shape so it was a quick, easy makeover. Here’s a quick overview!
- Fill the top two handle holes with wood filler so I could make it one knob
- Lightly sand the whole piece
- Used the air sprayer to paint it with a medium grey (satin)
- Prime and paint the handles black
- Glaze the edges with Martha Stewart’s dark glaze
- Cover the whole thing with a polyacrylic sealer
A couple shortcuts this project.
Put tooth picks in the handles to hold them up while spray painting them. It makes it a much faster step.
Put duct tape on each drawer and leave them in place while spraying the whole dresser.